If the existing or new business of the applicant is sponsored by the territory or state Authority, the permanent residency visa is applied under this stream. The holder of this visa is allow to enter and leave Australia multiple times within a period of 5 years. This visa also allows the family members of the applicant to work, study and live in Australia.
What are the requirements of the State/Territory Sponsored Business Owner Visa (subclass 892)
- The applicant must hold the subclass 160, 161, 162, 163, 164 or 165 visa.
- The operation and ownership of the applicant should minimum be for 12 months in the last two years.
- The applicant must operate and manage the business in Australia for at least 2 years.
- The applicant must hold the provisional visas and satisfy the primary criteria on the basis of the former or current spouse or de facto partner.
- The territory or state authority sponsors.
- All the conditions laid under the provisional visa are fulfilled.
- The applicant must reside in Australia for the minimum of 12 months in the past two years.
- Neither the applicant nor he spouse or de facto is indulged into any illegal business or investment activity.
- The applicant must prove the genuine intention to maintain and continue a business in Australia.
- All the character and health requirements are fulfilled by the applicants and the listed family members in the visa application.
Following are the information that is required by the department to apply for State/Territory Sponsored Business Owner Visa (Subclass 892):
- Ownership of the main business.
- Management of the main business(s).
- Acquisition of the business(s)
- Personal assets and employees of the business(s)
How can we assist you in procuring the State/Territory Sponsored Business Owner Visa?
From the initiation to the completion of the visa process, our team of professional experts guides the applicant through each step for the successful completion of visa application. Our extensive experience in migration explains the intricacies involved and offer tailor-made solutions.