Coming to Australia to study can be both an exciting and overwhelming experience for many students. We can assist students to be prepared for their new life here. Australians pride themselves on their friendliness and cultural diversity. The population lives in a generally safe, friendly, sophisticated and harmonious society. Many ethnic groups are represented in Australia, making it one of the most culturally diverse countries in the world. Although English is the official language in Australia, there are more than 200 languages are spoken in Australian households. Australia is predominantly a Christian country; however, all religions are represented in Australian society. Australia’s respect the freedom of people to practise their choice of religion. Churches, mosques, temples and synagogues are located in most major cities.
CRICOS is an online register of all the courses and institutions that are available to students who wish to obtain a student visa. Institutions offering education or training services to students studying in Australia on student visas are required to comply with the Federal legislative requirements for registration on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS). It is important for student to understand enrolment and student visa application process, we recommend to consult and clear your all doubt’s or question before finalising course, education provider or region and after understanding study options, the student needs to submit an application form and provide required documents usually include:
- International student’s application form for selected education provider;
- Certified copies of their academic history to date, including high school results, university results and awards;
- Certified copies of their English Language proficiency (eg. IELTS, TOEFL, PTE Academic, CAE or evidence that their medium of instruction has been English);
- Certified copies of ID (e.g. passport)
- For research study, a copy of their research proposal would also be required.
- Successful student will be received offer letter and acceptance agreement
- Once offer is accepted and payment is made, student is issued with an electronic confirmation of enrolment.
- Student can apply for an online student visa application with DHA along with a valid CoE and other required documents, check required evidence using the document checklist tool at https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/web-evidentiary-tool