Partner visa allows living the applicant in Australia when his/her:
- Partner or spouse is an Australian permanent resident.
- Partner of a spouse is eligible New Zealand, citizen
- Partner or spouse is an Australian citizen.
To become eligible under Partner Visa, applicant must be in de facto relationship or married with:
- An eligible New Zealand citizen
- An Australian citizen
- The marriage is valid under the Australian law including the parental permission if you are 16 or 17 years old.
- An Australian permanent resident
- The applicant is in a de facto relationship for at least 12 months
What are the criteria for applying under Partner Visa?
- The applicant must fulfill the character and health requirements.
- The applicant must be de facto partner or spouse of an Australian citizen, eligible New Zealand citizen or permanent Australian resident.
- As under Australian law, the marriage is valid if the age of couple is 18 years or above, while applying for this visa, it is important that the age of the applicant must be 18 years or above
- You partner must be your sponsor unless he/she is below 18 years of age.
- The applicant must hold temporary partner visa (subclass 820)
- The applicant must comply with the Australian laws while holding the temporary visa.
- The applicant must continue to be in relationship as spouse or de facto partner unless a special lead to broken up this partnership.
How can we assist you in obtaining a Partner visa?
With our extensive experience in the field of migration, we make it easy for you to join your loved ones residing in Australia. We incorporate special efforts and due care to make the visa application processes simpler for you by assisting you at every step. Our multilingual team of experts ensure to guide you through the each phase of visa application exceptionally.