If you are seeking a permanent independent skilled visa with no sponsorship from family, employer, state or territory government nomination, this is the type of visa you are required to apply for. There are some necessary thresholds that are provided for every nominated occupation covered under the applicable Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL). The skills of the applicant are also evaluated by an authorized assessing authority to determine if he/she is deemed to be fit for the applied occupation or not. An expression of interest is required to apply for a skilled independent visa.
What are the criteria for applying for Skilled independent visa?
- You should have at least 65 points for submitting an expression of interest.
- Choose a relevant occupation as stated in the skilled occupation list.
- At the time of invitation, you should be 45 years of age.
- You should possess competent English skills.
- An invitation from the department to apply for this visa category.
- You must get through the relevant assessment skill for the applied occupation.
How can we assist you in procuring Skilled Independent Visa?
We boast a successful track record for many aspiring skilled professionals to get through the Skilled Independent Visa process and procure Australian Permanent Residency. We offer customized solutions to each application and had-hold every applicant at each step of preparation, documentation and lodging of visa to ensure successful implementation.