To work in Regional Australia with a permanent residence visa, this visa scheme is applicable under the two streams.
Temporary Residence Transition (TRT) stream 187 Visa
If your employer is looking forward to sponsoring you for permanent residence, this visa stream is available. You need to hold a Temporary Skill Shortage (TSS) visa (subclass 482) or the Temporary Work (Skilled) visa (subclass 457) (it is not applicable under the labour agreement arrangements) or any other related Bridging visa and you should have worked for such employer for at least: Two out of the three years before nomination is made, in case the transitional arrangements apply. You were or held as an applicant for subclass 457 visa subsequently granted on 18th April 2017. Out of the previous four years, you have to be nominated in the same position for at least 3 years.
187 Visa Direct Entry (DE) Stream
In case, you are not able to comply with the conditions mentioned under the TRT stream (in case you never or briefly worked in Australia), this is the preferred stream to obtain a permanent residence status in Australia if sponsored by the employer.
What are the requirements under the Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS Subclass 187)
- To get the visa under this category, you need complying the following requirements:
- You must be under 45 years of age at the time of application.
- Must meet the character requirements.
- Must meet the stream of application.
- Must meet the health requirements
- Must be nominated by the Australian Employer.
- The nomination by the Australian employer must be approved within six months before you apply.
- Must possess the required qualification and skills for which the applicant is nominated including the mandatory registration, professional or license membership at the time of lodging the application.
How can we assist you in applying the required visa?
Our team of experts guide you through each process step-by-step to understand, organize, prepare and lodge the visa application successfully. Special provisions are made for the entrepreneurs for the preparation of financial plans, forecasting and strategy planning, drafting strategic business plans, analyzing local labour marketing and approval from the regional bodies.